There are a lot of gaming genres but gamebooks are very rarely available. Have you ever come across again that it was reading fiction? You might be thinking that I am completely cuckoo but before that, you need to try out Lifeline.
It is an innovative game that is available on both Android and iOS platforms. The game essentially revolves around a story where you will have to read some part of it and then make decisions which will create different paths in the game for you to follow. Its compatibility with smart wearables that are very much a fad nowadays also helps in making it very popular and comes with the option to engross oneself while on the go. Therefore, let us take a deeper look into what it really consists of in order to understand it better and get it on our devices if deemed good enough.
Lifeline features and gameplay:
- If you are the kind who loves reading story books and also playing games on a smartphone or a computer, then this is one of the best options for you to engage in because it essentially combines both.
- This game is a story where the main character is Taylor. The guy gets in touch with you for support as he is supposedly the only survivor of a spaceship crash somewhere in the galaxy. After the contact is made, you are the only person who can help it survive and there will be a stream of questions which you have to answer in order to ensure Taylor’s survival.
- As is very obvious, the game ends if you make a wrong decision and Taylor dies but you have the option of restarting again. The game is interesting in the sense that once you answer, it will take some time for Taylor to revert back to you like it happens in real life when you communicate with somebody, and the wait time is for real. Like you check for incoming messages on your phone from other people, you will have to keep checking whether Taylor has replied to your previous answer.
- The game has been very well written by Dave Justus and it will spark in you a sense of responsibility and determination to keep Taylor alive and well. Another factor that really helps out is that the character is not necessarily dumb or completely helpless because it keeps giving feedback regarding the choices that you make. So, if you are making a decision that is not so right and not conducive, then you will have to face some sarcasm and the story has been written in such a way that you will genuinely feel bad if you successfully kill off Taylor.
- You could argue that this type of game is fun only the first time around or until the time you know what each choice leads to but the story is really well written and the time it will take for you to figure out all the choices and what they are leading to will be enough for you to understand that this is a very beautiful game which you may not like playing all the time but after a certain gap, it will seem that you are playing it anew.
How to get Lifeline on your Android device?
- Getting this game is really easy as you can visit the Google Play store and search it there or you can try this direct link to get to the Google Play Store download page of Lifeline.
- You can now download and install the game like any other normal Android app and it will go off without any glitch.